top of page
Small Program Logo-01.png


Get In Touch

Thanks for submitting!

Public Records Requests

Public records requests should be submitted through the Office of the Comptroller's Next Request portal, located here:

Public Records Contact:  


Darian Roberts
Records Access Officer
Office of the Comptroller of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

bottom of page